The ‘Stone Age’ is back everyone! The Flintstones had it right!
Not only is concrete furniture a great modern addition to the inside of your home, it is even better outdoors. Australian homes are renowned for great outdoor entertaining areas; the climate is just right (most of the time). If you want to add some style to your alfresco area, concrete is the way to go. Here are 5 reasons why you should consider adding concrete furniture to your outdoor living area:
- Weather resistant – concrete can withstand a variety of weather situations. Rain, hail, shine or frost, perfect for Australia.
- Versatile – the great thing about concrete is it can be poured into any form. You don’t have to have the traditional outdoor table and chairs, be creative. It can even accommodate those homes with a small amount of outdoor space. Also, don’t forget, you can choose from a variety of colours.
- Sustainable – if your outdoor concrete furniture has served its purpose, the concrete can be crushed and recycled.
- Ornamental piece – concrete furniture is a statement piece and can be a great point of interest when guests come over. It can also turn a drab outdoor space into something modern and one-of-a-kind.
- Comfort – yes, it’s comfortable. In fact, it’s no worse than seating made from other materials. Dress up your concrete benches with some pillows to add to the comfort.
So there you go, transform your outdoor area into a modern and stylish space perfect for entertaining your family and friends.